Just one day is all it takes…
Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way! Gone are the days where getting a dental crown was a pain. There were several appointments, unpleasant impression materials, and an annoying temporary crown to wear. But thanks to 3-D CEREC technology in our Leederville dental clinic, you can kiss all that goodbye!
Introducing same-day CEREC crowns and restorations.
Now you can get a dental crown in just one day. All you need is a single visit.
Using the latest in 3-D technology, we’ll take a quick impression of your teeth (which you can see on a computer screen next to you). Next, we’ll prepare your tooth. Then, while you wait, we’ll mill a perfectly fitting quality crown, and fit it for you.
Benefits of CEREC technology
- Save time – have your crown fitted in one appointment (no need to wait for several weeks & have multiple appointments)
- No temporary crown required
- No more nasty dental impression material, thanks to 3-D scanning
- No communication breakdowns with third-party labs – Scan and mill is done chair-side, by your dentist
- Exact, high precision custom fit restorations – thanks to 3-D technology. No guess work required!
Benefits of CEREC Ceramic Crowns & restorations
- Extremely durable – and long-lasting
- Looks & feels natural – like a natural tooth
- Biocompatible – completely accepted by your body
- Prevents breakage & preserves the remaining tooth
While CEREC restorations are extremely versatile, they are not the solution for everyone.
Sometimes a different type of crown is required, and you may need your crown done in a conventional manner, which will take at least two visits. Your dentist will be able to advise you whether you are suitable for same-day restorations or not.